Saturday, August 28, 2010

Our new home...the not...so...white...house!!!

After months of planning and preparing we finally arrived in State College to our new home! Somehow when we were looking at our apartment on the Internet I got confused and remembered it being white. So to prepare Hudson for our relocation I would tell him all about our new white house. We had lots of talks about the "white house", the fun we were going to have and the new friends we were going to make.  Well, as you can see it is not white! I was worried that Hudson was going to be confused about the color. Thankfully he hasn't seem to notice. It might be because all the walls are white or the enormous white water tower that towers over our apartment. I think he is just so excited that he now has a pool and a lot of big "wee's" (playground slides) that he doesn't care a bit about the color of our apartment building!  On a funny note; due to our talks, every person he meets he thinks they are his "new friends". So, when we see strangers in the grocery store or anywhere he says, "hi new friends".
The "white house".
The view from my bedroom window. Its so beautiful and green here! I feel like I live in the jungle!
Also, we have lightening bugs at night!

Hudson's water tower

No comments:

Post a Comment