It is cold in Pennsylvania! I miss the park. I miss the sun. I miss riding bikes and just all around being outside. The kids do too. Everyday Hudson tells me he wants to go to the beach. Ohh, wouldn't that be something right about now. We are trying to keep busy though; with trips to the library, play dates, and classes at the YMCA, but its just not quite enough. One day we were lucky enough to have warm enough temperatures to get out and sled a little. Our apartment is right off of a big hill, so all we had to do was step outside to have some fun.
![]() |
| Ellie loves sledding as long as she is the one sitting on the sled! |
![]() |
| This is what happened each and every time it was Hudson's turn. |
Hudson got to go to a friends birthday party one night this week. He was so excited! When he got home we found out it had been another princess party and he was the only boy there again. This time he even got to bring home his very own lip gloss party favor, a jeweled ring, and chocolates. He told me we could share them. I really need to find some boys for him to play with.
![]() |
| Is this a look of shame? |







No comments:
Post a Comment