Saturday, November 12, 2011

Four in the Bed

♫♫♫There were four in the bed, and the little one said, “Roll over, I’m crowded”.

So they all rolled over and one fell out.♫♫♫



♫♫♫There were three in the bed, and the little one said, “Roll over, I’m crowded”.

So they all rolled over and one fell out.♫♫♫


♫♫♫There were two in the bed, and the little one said, “Roll over, I’m crowded”.

So they all rolled over and one fell out.♫♫♫



♫♫♫There was one in the bed, and the little one said,
 "I’m LONELY”.♫♫♫


This week has been so LAME! Everyone but Autumn has been sick with our first colds of the season. Our house has been a snotty cough fest for the past week, so I will feel very lucky if she doesn't get sick. There is nothing worse then a sick baby. Since everyone has been so sick our week has been adventureless.  We have made a few quick trips outside to play, but  it has been cold and the kids have been ill enough that out outings don't last long. The kids have filled their days with movies, trains, hide and go seek, and mostly destroying the apartment while hanging out in their jamies. If there was a font to express sarcasm I would tell you that, "It has been a lot of fun!"
Little Autumn is seven weeks old today. We are seeing a lot more of her pretty smiles. 

Ellie is still doing good with her potty training, although she uses needing to go potty to avoid doing things she doesn't want to, like going to bed, or sitting at the dinner table for meals.  Kids learn to manipulate way too fast!

Hudson has informed me that my belly is so big that I am having another baby.  He has even decided that it is a boy and named him Dusty. I guess that is a not so subtle hint to me that I need to either get pregnant or do something about my belly. In that case, I think I will be heading back to the gym soon.

1 comment:

  1. Autumn looks like a little doll! Sorry to hear everyone has been sick.

    ReplyDelete