 |
One magical night as I was getting the kids ready for bed they peeked out the window and found that it was snowing outside. They were so excited I knew there wouldn’t be any sleeping until they got a chance to enjoy it a little. We went outside and filled up a big bowl with the beautiful new snow and brought it inside. We made our first snow man of the season while staying cozy and warm in our PJ’s. He might have been teeny tiny, but we were so happy to finally get to make him. |
For two fun filled days we enjoyed playing in the snow with rosey cheeks and huge smiles. When the warm rains came and washed it all away I might have been ready, but the Hudson and Ellie were pretty heart broken. I'm sure the snow will be back soon, and I know two little kids that will be excited to see it.
 |
Hudson really got into sledding. He loved to run and jump onto the sled as it slid down the hill.
Ellie was pretty adventures herself. She would get so excited when the sled spun around to make her slide down the hill backwards. |
 |
Hudson is a very sweet big brother. He really loves Autumn....sometimes a little too much.
I have to remind him often that Autumn needs some space. I'm a little worried she may not ever learn to roll over herself, because all she has to do is let out a little squawk and Hudson run to her rescue and rolls and does the rolling for her. |
 |
Sweet baby Autumn is now 4 months. She had to go to the Dr and have her shots this morning, so she has been a little sad today. She is sleeping sweetly on my lap right now. I love to watch her and hear all the beautiful little noises she makes. Even her cry is pretty sweet. She loves to take baths and kicks her leggs and giggles as she splashes the water.
4 month measurements:
Autumn 14.6 lbs; 24 3/4th inches long
Ellie 16.1 lbs; 26 1/8 inches long
Hudson 17.8 lbs; 26 1/2 inches long
|
No comments:
Post a Comment