Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pack and Play

We are still on our mission to play and enjoy PA as much as possible before we leave.  Fortunately, we had a couple rainy days and I was able to force myself to pack up about half of our stuff. We move in three days, so I probably better get a little more focused on the move.

T BALL FUN!













Rickets Glen State Park
We had one last state park I really wanted to see, so we hoped in the car and made a last minute "fast" trip.  I laugh when I say fast, because it took us three hours to hike the little over three mile waterfall laden trail. It was amazingly beautiful, with well over twenty large waterfalls along the trail. I'm so glad we were able to squeeze it in before we left. 








 We also enjoyed a few more days at our favorite Whipple Dam.
Look at my sweet little 7 month old beach baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment