Saturday, August 28, 2010

Big things for the week

This week has been crazy! We got all moved in and dove right into our new life. We enjoyed the fantastic Penn State ice cream, its really is amazing, and the creamery is the oldest in the country. We went to a barbecue in Joe Paternos back yard......(well in all truth it was in the park behind his house, but it sounds so exciting that way!). The biggest thing that happened however, was our little smelly Ellie traded crawling for walking. Does that mean she is no longer a baby!?! I hope not!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that you have a blog now too! Of course mine looks totally boring by comparison. I don't have any cute kids to put up pictures of...yet! I'm very jealous of the lightning bugs by the way...and the green jungle. Makes me miss the east coast. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete