After a few months of Hudson climbing everything in the house we decided to channel his passion into a more structured approach. We finally gave in, took him to the YMCA climbing wall and made a family night of it. He was really excited to wear the harness. I wasn't sure how it was going to go when up against the wall but Hudson was really brave! Although his first time up I was worried we wouldn't be able to get him down. He would not let go with his hands no matter what we said. I thought Jake was going to have to climb up after him, but after a little more coaxing he did finally release his grip and enjoy the ride down.
| Our little man is quite the climber! |
Ellie has discovered the joy of dress up. She has started to bring me blankets and say "dress", "Dress", "DRESS"! I wouldn't say she asks for it as much as demands; but the happy dance she preforms once its on, makes me not mind her sassyness so much.
As for the rest of us:
Jake is pluggin away with school as usual. Things seem to be going well, but I know he is looking forward to the end of the semester, as we all are!
Baby Piston is doing well. I'm feeling so much better and back to my old self....Well a more tired and slightly rounder version of myself, but none the less, I'm thrilled to feel like life has been injected back into my system. We are over a third of the way done and I couldn't be happier!



I can't believe how brave Hudson is! Way to go Hudson! And I can't believe you're a third of the way through!
ReplyDelete