Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Results are in

Well our bags are packed and we are ready to go.  Hudson has been so excited the past few days, I would go so far as to say, he has been mad at us for not making the time pass by faster.  Needless to say we are all excited for our trip this week.

We have had a pretty big week.  We found out that we are having another little girl.  She is a squirmy one, so I'm sad to say I don't have any good ultra sound pictures to post.  None of them gave us a very good picture of her face. The best news of the day was that everything looked just right, and there doesn't seem to be any problems.  We are so blessed!  Now, we just have to pick a name.  Our top pick for the time being is Autumn Jane. We just can't wait to meet her.

We discovered a wonderful new park this week.  It has a huge sand box and a shallow stream that runs through it.  The sunshine and warm weather made it the perfect place to splash and spend the afternoon. We had so much fun we went back the next day for more.   A little bit of sunshine and water felt so nice after so many cloudy days.
I hadn't planned on the kids swimming, but they had other ideas.

 We look forward to seeing everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment