Monday, February 13, 2012

"Yucky" Cheese's


The kid’s wildest dreams came true this week when they were invited to a birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese’s. They spent the week telling everyone who would listen, including strangers at the grocery store, that on Saturday they would be going to “yucky cheese’s” (as Ellie calls it). They were so full of excitement that they could hardly stand the wait.  When Saturday finally did come, we made the drive to Yucky Cheeses and stepped into a crazed sea of children with the defining sounds of classic music being murdered by Chuckle’s animatronic band that could barely be heard over the roar of children.  Honestly, Autumn cried in my arms a good deal of our visit and I could hardly hear her.  I may have not been impressed, but the kids thought they were in heaven. Hudson is already requesting another visit for his next birthday.  Thank goodness birthdays only happen once a year!


Ellie was obsessed with this pony.  For some reason Pony's are the her new favorite animal.....this week anyway.

Hudson loved all the driving games....so did Jake. 
Hudson is lucky his Daddy gave him a turn every now and then.

My girls looked pretty cute on Sunday in their little matching dresses; unfortunately they are equally difficult to photograph.  Ellie barely holds still long enough to get a picture; and Autumn will not smile if she sees a camera.  She has such a cute smile and I have only been able to catch it on film a couple of times.





Autumn has been really cuddly again lately.  She has started to sleep through the night, but now prefers to nap during the day in our arms rather then in her own bed.  I'm not complaining.  I know my snuggle days are numbered.
Love Love Love that funny fuzzy hair!

We were lucky to get enough snow for another fun day of playing in it. I for one am loving this winter. We get to spend time at the park enjoying the sunshine some days; and build (rather small) snow men the next.
Hudson is quite the sledding dare devil, each time he tries to come up with ways to make his trip down the hill a little more exciting.  Maybe I need to take him to a bigger sledding hill.
 Our last snowman's face was made out of carrots and chocolate.  I had to keep replacing it, because the kids kept sneaking bites.  Fortunately they left this one alone since we made it out of random berries we found on the bushes by our house and I'm not sure if they were poisonous or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment