Last night as I was getting ready for bed I heard a terrible noise coming from Autumns room. I found my baby wheezing and coughing with a terrible seal bark sounding croup. We propped her up and moved her and the humidifier into our room. I knew she would be alright, but I always get scared when one of my kids is sick like that, especially when they are so little. Between her coughing and my worrying, neither of us got much sleep last night. It appears the Chuck-E-Cheese virus has claimed another victim.
Thankfully the weather was nice today so I loaded the girls into the stroller, Hudson hoped on his bike and we headed up to the park. As things usually go with Hudson’s bike riding lately, I was ready to throw the thing in the bushes by the time we reached our destination. The kid won’t just ride his bike anymore. He spends his time trying to find ways to balance on it, make the thing jump or any other concoction he can think of that usually ends in him getting hurt. As I mentioned before I had had enough of his bike riding. Then out of no where it hit me that he was bored and needed more of a challenge. He must be ready to take his training wheels off. I probably should have realized this a lot sooner, as it would have saved us both some frustration. When we got home we took off the training wheels and after a couple tries he got it. Hudson can now ride a bike! He is so proud of himself and so am I. I just hope it takes a while before he gets bored of this and needs a bigger challenge.
 |
| Hudson is so excited that he doesn't need these training wheels anymore! |
 |
| We all enjoyed a little sunshine at the park. |
 |
| Sweet sickly little teddy bear. |
No comments:
Post a Comment