Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ahhh SPRING

Just as we set our clocks ahead an hour it seemed Spring decided to show up as well.  I for one was in need of the extra hour of daylight and the warm sunny rays as I have been feeling a little blue and home sick since we were not able to go to Utah for my brother Chazes's farewell. One of my least favorite things is being cooped up in the house, and thanks to the nice weather the past two weeks, we have hardly been home at all. It has been heavenly! Thank you Spring!

I'm not the only one who likes the sunshine.

 
She is even sweeter then she is cute!
(and feistier...)
Today I watched her defend her big brother by hitting a little boy who threw sand at Hudson.
She is quite the little lady!

Just about everyday we head over to the farm behind our apartment so that Ellie can see the "Ponies".


This little brown horse loves to nip, but for some reason it is Hudson's favorite.
I can't figure out why anyone would like that.
 
I don't make Hudson wear his helmet everywhere we go...although sometimes I think he needs to....
he just happens to ride his bike nearly everywhere we go. :) 

We have been able to go on some family bike rides and Hudson does a pretty good job keeping up with us.
Its been so fun to all go together. Even Autumn enjoys the ride.


Ahh the things you think you will never do before you become a parent.
Like, spending money to go watch "Elmo Live" and enjoy it.
Jake and I just sat back and enjoyed every minute of watching their little faces light up as the watched the show.
  Hudson is still in love with learning about the moon and the planets in the solar system.  It has been particularly lucky that Jupiter and Venus have been so amazing to the view lately.  We have had a lot of fun out star gazing with him.  He was really excited to get a special package of space books from Uncle Ross in the mail.  Everyday he tells me, "Mom lets talk about (insert planet name here)." We spend a lot of time talking about them, especially Jupiter, which he tells me is his favorite because it spins the fastest.  He tells me he rides his bike as fast as Jupiter. I love that he loves to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment