Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Fun

On Saturday we enjoyed a day at the park and an Easter egg hunt.  I had no idea 10,000 eggs could disappear so quickly. Hudson and Ellie had a blast, and surprised me by not even being afraid of the Easter Bunny this year.  I guess they are growing up. They are certainly getting pretty good at finding eggs.


Hudson preparing Autumn for next year.




Part teddy bear, part adorable baby, equals a whole lot of snugly fun. I don't know what I'm going to do when we don't have any more babies to put inside this thing.
Autumn 6 months


Ellie 6 months

Hudson 3 months
Ohhh how I love my three little bears!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love those pictures of the three kids in the bear suit! it is fun to see how hudson and ellie used to look. you can always loan it to me and snuggle my kids :) i just love when you post. Thanks so much for being so good about it!

    ReplyDelete