I can't believe March is over. It has been a fun month, but I am happy to see it go, because it means we are just that much closer to summer. This was also a big month because Jake finished up his thesis and got it turned in. Although he will still have to make some revisions this is a huge accomplishment and I am so happy that he has been able to tie all his work together and gotten so close to being done. We also made a pretty big decision for our family. After lots of prayer we decided that we aren't going to apply for any jobs out here. We just feel that this isn't where our family is supposed to be, so we will also be saying good bye to the EAST. In fact we will be back in Utah by the end of May. Its all pretty exciting.
Maple Syrup Festival
I was able to take the kids to a local maple syrup festival. We had fun learning about the process of tapping trees and making syrup.They even hand some hands on activities for the kids. Their favorite of coarse was tasting the delicious stuff.
| My favorite part of the day was getting to come home smelling like a camp fire. |
A Well Deserved Award
Jake was presented a creative achievement award in the area of Art and Architecture. It was really neat to get to see him be recognized for his hard work. One of the presenters mentioned that Penn State is such a big place you really have to work hard to stand out. Jake has certainly done that. I am so proud of him!
Surprise Visitors
The kids got a fun surprise when a knock at the door turned out to be Grandma Andrea and Aunt Jenny. We enjoyed every minute of having them at our house for four days. The kids worked really hard to wear them out; and they worked really hard at spoiling all of us. We are sure excited to get to see a lot more of our families soon.
![]() |
| We made the pilgrimage to chocolate world, and I for one left with a belly ache from sampling the goods a little too much. |
![]() |
| Thanks to Uncle Ross's supply of space books Hudson has been able to continue his love of space. |
![]() |
| Jenny couldn't resist getting the girls these adorable Easter dresses. Hudson can't resist getting in on all the pictures. |
Autumn is Six Months Old
I can't believe my little baby is six month old. I hate that she is growing up so fast. She is rolling all over the place now. She watches everything Hudson and Ellie do. It seems like she is constantly trying to figure them out. More then anything she is truly sweet and none of us can get enough of her.
At 6 months old:
Autumn: 16.13 lbs; 27 inches
Ellie: 18.1 lbs; 27.5 inches
Hudson: 19 lbs; 28.75 inches




No comments:
Post a Comment